30 Haziran 2010 Çarşamba

Kvitova ve Serena'dan İlginç Röportajlar

"Q. Do you think you can win the tournament here? Do you think you can be Wimbledon champion?

PETRA KVITOVA: No, I don't think. I don't think so, no (laughter.)

Q. Why not?

PETRA KVITOVA: So maybe it's two matches. But, yeah, maybe I can lose in the Serena. I don't know what I can tell. I don't think so, yeah.

---------------------------

Q. How do you feel about your next opponent, Kvitova?

SERENA WILLIAMS: She's a good player. I mean, I've actually thought she would get through in the early rounds. I'm not surprised that I'm playing her.

She is lefty. She's really, really good.

Q. What made you think she'd get through?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, early in the tournament, I saw her playing a couple rounds and I was like, Wow, she's doing really well. She was just hitting the ball so clean.

Obviously, when she beat Wozniacki I wasn't surprised, because I just saw how well she was doing and how well she was playing.

She's a really tough player, especially on grass.

Q. Similar question: Why do you think there aren't more young American women coming up?

SERENA WILLIAMS: I think there are a lot of young American women coming up. I just think it's getting the opportunity to break through. We saw the young girl at the US Open break through. She's doing well. There's a lot of other players. The Fed Cup are in the finals. Venus and I weren't even able to play this year. So it's consistent two years."

Kısaca söylemek gerekirse, Kvitova turnuvayı kazanabileceğini düşünmüyor; Serena da US Open'da çeyrek final yapan Oudin'in ismini hatırlamayıp "young girl" diyor ve Kvitova'nın Wozniacki karşısındaki galibiyetini tahmin edilebilir olarak görüyor... Kvitova'nın, Wozniacki karşısındaki galibiyetini olağan karşılamasını anlarım da, Oudin'in ismini nasıl hatırlamıyor, orasını anlamam işte...

Hiç yorum yok: