30 Mayıs 2010 Pazar

Roland Garros'ta Mikrop

Serena Williams dun oynadigi macta ikinci sette birden dususe gecince merak ettim ne oldu diye. Aciklamasi suymus;

"I just got a little dizzy. I don't know. I got really fatigued. I felt really dizzy out there. I was just trying just to stay in there. Just fighting a cold and fighting sickness. (The doctor) said that there's a bug that's going out. Players start feeling tired and the next day they get sick. I'm gonna load up. I've been loading up on vitamins. I should be okay. I hope."

Havanin birden degismesi durumlarinda olan bir durum. Fransa'da gectigimiz Pazar ile bu Pazar arasinda ciddi bir hava sicakligi farki var. Bu gibi durumlarda vucut direncinin dusmesi ve buna bagli olarak mikroplarin harekete gecmesi normal.

Serena'ya gecmis olsun, tum oyuncular kendilerine dikkat etsin.

Hiç yorum yok: